Episoft AC Sunscreen Cream is a skin moisturizer which also works as a sunscreen. Formulated with the Propylene glycol, D- Panthenol, Caprylic Triglyceride and Glycerine, it moisturizes dry and rough skin. It is specially formulated for acne prone skin and provides effective protection against harmful ultraviolet A (UVA) and ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. It has been dermatologically tested and is free from skin irritants.
- Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate.
- Butylmethoxy dibenzoylmethane.
- Capric Triglcerides.
- Propylene Glycol.
- Hydroxyethyl acrylate.
- Disodium EDTA.
- Episoft AC is a moisturiser with an added advantage of a sunscreen.
- It is suitable for acne prone skin.
- It soothes and moisturizes dry skin.
- Provides effective broad-spectrum protection against both ultraviolet A (UVA), ultraviolet B (UVB) rays and post acne hyperpigmentation.
- Has a unique lightweight, non-greasy, formulation which spreads easily making the skin smooth and supple.
- It is hypoallergic, non-comedogenic and is free from skin irritants.
Directions For Use:
- Apply liberally on the face, neck and area of the skin, 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. For best results, re-apply sunscreen after every 3-4 hours.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from the children.
- For external use only.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage.
- Store in a clean and dry place.