LA Shield Sunscreen Gel SPF 40 provides effective broad-spectrum protection against both Ultraviolet A (UVA) and Ultraviolet B (UVB) rays. Formulated with SPF 40 and PA+++, it protects the skin from harmful effects of UV rays of the sun. It is one of the most trusted sunscreen gel by the dermatologists in India and is suitable for all skin types.
- Octinoxate (OMC).
- Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate (Univul A Plus).
- Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine (Tinosorb S).
- Microfine Titanium Dioxide.
- Alkyl Benzoate.
- Diethylhexyl Butamido Triazone (Uvasorb HEB).
- SPF 40 and PA +++ provides effective sun protection.
- Protects skin from UVA and UVB rays.
- Has oil free and non-greasy formulation which ensures matte effect.
- Does not cause skin irritations or breakouts.
- It is water resistant and non-comedogenic.
- It is free from preservatives and doesn’t cause skin irritations.
- It has been dermatologically tested and is suitable for all skin types.
Directions For Use:
- Apply liberally on the face, neck and exposed area of the skin, 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. For best results, re-apply sunscreen after every 3-4 hours.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep away from the children.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water in case of contact with eyes.
- Store in a cool and dry place.