UV2IR Cream contains Octinoxate, Avobenzene, Oxybenzone, Dimethicone and Octocrylene.
Role of key ingredients:
- Octinoxate has ability to absorb UV rays, which destroys healthy skin cell. It reduces the appearance of scars and dark spots.
- Avobenzone has ability to protect the skin from sun ray. It works by absorbing the rays and converting them to energy that is less destroying to the skin.
- Oxybenzone is used as an active ingredient in many cosmetic products due to its ability to absorb UVB and some UVA rays.
- Dimethicone acts as a moisturizer to treat or prevent dry, rough, scaly, itchy skin and minor skin problems.
- Octocrylene is an emollient which retains the moisture in the skin and increase cellular hydration. It has ability to neutralize UV radiation from sun rays and minimize the damage to the skin.
Be the first to review “UV2IR Spectrum Protecting Lotion 50gm”